Dear Valued Brides,
Dublin Bridal is now open for business and we are anxious to see our brides again. We have implemented some slight changes in our operating procedures in our attempt to keep staff and customers virus free.
Dublin Bridal is applying Ohio Health safety guidelines to the best of our ability in an attempt to keep our staff and customers safe and healthy.
In addition to implementing Ohio’s guidelines, we are requiring that each customer wear a mask while in the store. If you don't have a mask, Dublin Bridal will provide one while supplies last. Also, you must maintain six feet of space between staff, friends, and other customers while in the store.
Covid-19 infection is still possible during this time, even when following the guidlines.
We ask that you do not enter the building if you are showing any flu-like symptoms or have any fever.
During your shopping experience, we ask that bridal parties are 3 or fewer patrons in total. Also, instead of sales consultants helping you in and out of bridals gowns per normal procedure, you and a member of your party will now be responsible for carefully dressing in our gowns to protect our staff.
Do not enter Dublin Bridal if you are a member of a high-risk group. Ohio Executive stay at home order is still in effect until May 29 for high-risk groups of people which are defined as:
- Those persons who are 65 years of age or older.
- Those persons who live in a nursing home or long-term care facility, including inpatient hospice, assisted living communities, personal care homes, intermediate care homes, community living arrangements, and community integration homes.
- Those persons who have chronic lung disease.
- Those persons who have moderate to severe asthma.
- Those persons who have severe heart disease.
- Those persons who are immunocompromised. Many conditions can cause a person to be immunocompromised, including cancer treatment, smoking, bone marrow or organ transplantation, immune deficiencies, poorly controlled HIV or AIDS, and prolonged use of corticosteroids and other immune weakening medication.
- Those persons, of any age, with class III or severe obesity.
- Those persons diagnosed with the following underlying medical conditions: diabetes, liver disease, and persons with chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis.
Thank you for your understanding and participation during this challenging time. We will get through this together!